No exceptions, for safety reasons I need to know You and what You´re capable of!
This is a partly very strenuous tour with tough climbs and potentially long days.
- You have Your own personal gear, know what to bring and how to use it. You agree to 100% personal responsibility here
- You carry Your own provisions (food), You know what you need and how much and the right preparation
- You are responsible for the contains of Your pack, don´t pack what You don´t wanna carry
- You can carry 20kg+ (44lbs+) for 15-30km (9.32-18.64 miles) in a day (this is the maximun, most days are shorter) in rough country with steep parts, this is important for the safety of the group
- You are prepared that some days might drag out to 12 hours or more with no other stops than short snack & water breaks, depending on conditions
What You get:
- Basically the coolest tour possible accounting for weather conditions, snow depth, ground conditions etc.
- 7-8 days in company with like minded people enjoying nature pure with as little as possible contact with civilization
- You learn to asess the mountain side before the climb, chose the path on rocky ground and the most efficient way of moving on rocks
- Join me for the real favorite tours few people ever get to hike
- An incomparable adventure that´s challenging physically, mentally and emotionally, leaving You with an unsurmountable feeling of power and joy upon completing
What´s the deal?
- Admission is on a first come, first serve basis – payment secures Your space in the group
- Be upfront at the interview – the safety of the group, and Your own, depends on this
- Safety comes first, my decision is final on that point. Even if it means someone has to abort the tour early due to challenges
- Make sure You comply with passport and visa requirements, this is of no concern to anyone living in the EU, I can´t do anything if You get stopped at the border control
- Every participant is responsible for having insurance coverage, please check with Your provider that they cover physical activity (while traveling)
- No refunds, You can always transfer Your spot to another person if You can´t come, as long as he/she can be admitted
- I can´t do anything about the weather yet in every other area I promise to over deliver on my promises. You´ll have a blast when going through the experience as instructed!
- The costs for personal equipment vary and depend on what You need to get new and what You could possibly borrow.
- Provision and snacks – depends on what You get and where You get it, I usually end up with approximately $100-150/week (SEK 900-1400:-) when shopping locally and preparing most of my food at home
- Air fare or train ticket to Kiruna – depends on where You travel from
- Local transportation – no more than $100:- (SEK 900:-)
- Sauna at the mountain cabins – approximately $12:-/person (SEK 100:-)
Advanced $197:- / €185:- / SEK 1800:-